vendredi, mars 17, 2006

the importance of being a borderline hypersensitive

Okay, so I am a big time loser for this hypersensitive mood I have since I don't know when. I got easily offended by the things people say (especially the ones close to me), or easily touched by the smallest act of tenderness I see around (especially by the ones close to me).. I could easily get slumped to the lowest low, but also au contraire, could leap to the highest heights by small little itty bitty things :)
Just like this past several days, one of my colleagues at the office lent me her newly bought CD.. It was not by a special singer whose voice is technically perfect and mightily powerful tone, but merely medium beat with boring kinda tunes.. but I found it sweet.. and soothing.. and omigawd, got me swooning over it.. or.. the singer.. :)) Well, thank God for the music, I need anything within my reach to keep me from plunging to the depth of desperation again.. :)
Crooning over a singer? Oh dear.. I hope this is not the initial symptom of mental illness.. *LOL*

1 Comments:

Blogger famousfeline said...

What? Wait, what CD? Are you talking about the gorgeous-but-too-fair-skinned Bautista CD?

Man, I don't usually indulge in the voices of male singers, but heck, I might give it a go.

Anyhoo, what about being single? Okay, I'm not gonna bore you out with my "it's fun to be single" crap, since I've been kinda desperate too (goddang it, it's been almost two years!!!)

I kinda miss getting back into the dating scene.

12:11 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home