dimanche, mai 14, 2006

"THAT" time of the year



Current Mood: Hateful
Here it comes! That one particular time of the year I dread so much.
Where I'm just being me, enjoying all the ups (and downs) of my life, happily striding everywhere I please, enjoying my solitary.. When suddenly "BAM!" it hits me like a door slammed unexpectedly right in front of your face breaking your nose!!! SH*T!
I hate the fact that when I knew I was supposed to be content and all about being just by myself, this goddarn-crap-good-for-nothing feeling of longing suddenly STUPIDLY emerges and RUINS THE WHOLE THING!!! Ruins the emotional stability, the firm believe I am so proudly hold that I don't need any single other soul to make me feel good!
God, I RUE the day I knew what romance is all about!!!! >_<

3 Comments:

Blogger -dimas hary- said...

KENAPAAAAAAA ?????? ....

9:14 AM  
Blogger Avin said...

ya itu, kesel.. tapi bukan ke siapa-siapa.. pokoknya kesel aja! hehehe.. gimana sih?!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sweety....

are u ok?

kita kayanya lagi sama deh...tapi gue kayanya 3 minggu yang lalu tuh kaya gitu..resedunia!

3:05 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home