lundi, juillet 03, 2006

indulgence

So yeah, it was my birthday last thursday.
And like any other people, I want to give something special to myself :)
Yes, I splurged.
But hey, there's nothing wrong with treating yourself nicely once every year, right? :)

This year, my self-indulgence takes the form of this divine material.



I've been secretly longing for this particular item since one of my brothers bought one for himself. Then, it cost a fortune! But now, it's not even half the original price!! And it's BLACK!!
Ah, je suis tres content!

:)

So, happy birthday to me! haha!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nauval Yazid said...

silly me, expecting the other kind of indulgence, black as well, though :)

12:28 AM  
Blogger Avin said...

*LOL*
You dirty ol' hag, you!!!!! HWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Wulan Hanson said...

'APPY 'ELATED 'IRTHDAY!

mmmmmmmwahhhh!!! :*

'ow 'as 't? (how was it maksutna bo :P)

3:23 PM  
Blogger famousfeline said...

YEAH!!! A Motorola RAZR!!! Welcome to the club of fabulously chic people!

Miranda Priestly (in Devil Wears Prada - the movie)'s phone is a silver (or is it white) Motorola RAZR.

1:23 PM  
Blogger famousfeline said...

And yes, happy birthday!

1:24 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home